View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: A long time away from Board

brend so happy to have you back. I am sorry to hear about your mom and I will say a few prayers for your sisters recovery. With time and faith God heals all.

I have some personal experience with that thinking you are in control business and then crashing. I could not have and still couldn't make it through bravemans (blue gave my hubby that name) illness without the generosity of friendship on this board. I haven't had the chance to check in for almost a week.

The crashes will come, just give yourself permission to rest and feel better.

Don't know much about your hand problem, but I remember reading a post long time ago about the claw hand effect. Sounds to me that there could be a slight fibro connection, but so glad surgery can be a help to you.

Congratulations on your daughters wedding, have a wonderful time. By the way, I saw a special on t.v. about Ireland the other day and I thought of you and wondered how you were doing.

Glojer