View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 04:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: exercise and weight loss with fibromyalgia

Blue I am so happy for you and dare I say proud of you too! You know I started a quest last fall and I did well until the first of the year and all 'heck' broke loose with braveman. I am not using that as an excuse just saying I didn't have the time to worry about such things and when stress hits me I could gain weight on air. That said I have been resuming my quest of healthier eating lately and I can tell a big difference. I haven't made the exercise class in the last couple of weeks, too many doc appt.s and too much flaring but it will happen.

You are such an inspiration, you are proof that it just takes time and perserverence. Attitude is everything and it isn't in my nature to say 'I give up' and you prove that point.

Single digits, you have given me a goal to work for I am still in the double digits and thought that getting to a smaller double digit would be great but I won't give up until I am in the single digits, I have a new goal to work on.

Love ya sister congrats on making your hard earned goal!!!!

Glojer