View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:15 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: In tears....what do I do?

hi schao,
take a few deep breaths and run a nice warm tub of water with bubbles. you are in a cycle of pain, and yes you can hurt this much and everything be "healthy". if you have fibro this is a flare up. they can last a few days or months.
i remember feeling those same feelings. just know they missed something. they did not. i take pain medicine for degenerative joints. my jaw, both sides. amazing headaches. there are things that are really real and cause pain as well as fibro pain. if you have weak areas, like an old injury site, fibro loves to go there and have a party. a really big party. i have it in every aspect of me that has had surgery or injury as well as internal organs. even my eyes.
so little is understood. sadly this causes fear and stress. when a doc really has no magic to impart to you it is hard to feel anchored and secure.
please consider a nice bubble bath and a glass of ice water. do a bit of breathing and reconnect with your mind. we tend to leave ourselves when we hurt. maybe some soft music. then go curl up on your bed and give your body permission to rest.
peace,
bluelakelady