View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 01:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: What is the deal?? NEED some advice VERY confused!!

well first of all I absolutely HATE when a guy calls me dude.....

also something like that happened to me a long time ago, I had a class with this guy who seemed interested in me. He invited me and another girl (we worked in the same group together in class) to come over to his house to see the Rolling Stones on pay-per-view. The other girl was a friend of mine and she knew I liked him. When we got there, we met a girl who was refering to his mother as her "mother-in-law".....turns out she was his girlfriend! Well he never told us he had a girlfriend because he said no one wants to hang out with you if you have a girlfriend.....not guys or girls.....
He never told us, and he never told us he didn't, so actually he didn't do anything wrong....I was the one that made the assumption.

and you know you're not in LOVE with this guy don't you?
you even said you're infatuated with him a little later in your post.....
stick with that.....

I don't know, I'm not impressed with this guy, I don't know if you're in the friend-zone or if he's playing games, but be careful.