View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

carfin HB User
GOOD news for a change!

Hi

I have PCOS and i got told to lose 1 stone , and i have done it YAY my periods are back to normal and my figure is changing and i am so happy , feeling fantastic and feel soooo positive especially after my Consultant said they think i will get pregnant naturally as they think i might be ovulating. I am having follicle tracking scans on my period which is in the next 2 weeks so i hope i am ovulating , i have been given 3 months to get pregnant naturally and if i dont then i start Clomid but my consultant said i have got good results and making brilliant progress and he said he isnt worried about me not conceiving and i know i feel positive for once in all these 5 years i have been TTC i am still been careful not to think over positive as things might not work out as with having fertility problems there is no 100% guarantee of getting pregnant but still....

I wish everybody else in the whole world to fall pregnant when they want and for everyone who is on treatment or taking a long time to concieve to achieve there goal. Best of luck.

Keep strong xxxxxxxxxx mwah

Caroline