View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 12:35 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

boxerlover227 HB Userboxerlover227 HB Userboxerlover227 HB Userboxerlover227 HB User
Smile Re: light headed, dizziness?

VERY INTERESTING!!! I don't know if what you are saying is the sensations I myself have been struggling with for "years".. Here is what it is like for myself, I get a floating feeling, intense Falling to the side & backwards sensation, sinking to the ground feeling, a motion sensation as if I am swaying on a boat, and my favorite the good old dropping feeling you get on an elevator.. The "elevator sensation" I also feel like my head is very heavy
foggy and swimmy and some days just have trouble holding it up! All these sensations I experience on a daily basis mostly 24/7 The only time I don't feel this way is if I am laying down, it seems to subside then. I have gotten many eye rolls from the Doctor's I have seen in the past.. As if these feelings were being made up in my head.. These daily sensations have caused me more anxiety and intense panic attacks.. It seems as soon as I experience any one of these sensations my panic attacks kick in full force..
Inner ear, maybe at one time in my life yes but years later to still be feeling this way I doubt it, allergies hhuuumm Dr. gave me the nasal sprays on every visit and did nothing, neurological disorder thought about it but there would be so many other symptoms, TMJD possibility being that I do clench my teeth with all this anxiety and have developed tmj along the way, Headaches/Migraine's yup have them everyday so that could be a possibility as well.. Anxiety yup I have that but what came first the chicken or the egg.. Seems the anxiety is triggered by these sensations so I just don't know! But I do know this if this is what you are feeling, what I described I can guarantee you that you are by no means alone.... I feel like this every single DAY!!! It's horrible Any thoughts or questions let me know!
Boxerlover