View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
(female)

penny js HB User
Unhappy Ms/mood Swings/divorce?

Hi, Allyouall Sunday 10/08/06
I'm new here today. I have had MS for six years. My spouse has never tried to find out what I am going through. He won't read or talk about MS. He sees that I don't walk well,that I have a lot of pain,burning.numbness,muscle spasms. I spend a lot of time in a wheelchair. He sees me take shots everyday and about 12 other meds. He thinks I am a *****. He left last Wednesday and I haven't heard from him since. He has his own issues. He is an alcoholic. As if I don't have enough problems. He thinks that my moodiness is because I want to be that way. We have been together 30 years, married for 25. I think he is going to get a divorce. At this point I don't really care. But I feel like my whole world has crashed on top of me. Yes I am having a pity party today and I was the only one invited. Is anyone else having problems with there spouse. I do not have a caregiver I am doing this on my own. I don't know what I am going to do. My whole life has revolved around him. He has never been there for me. I just feel so lost. I am finally going to attend an alanon meeting. Just like him I don't want to learn about his disease I just want it to go away. They say that God won't give you more than you can handle. I don't think this is true. If it is we all know that just having MS is somedays more than we want to deal with. Please forgive me for mispellings and words I might have left out. Somebody PLEASE respond. I need help. Thanks for letting me complain.I'm not allowed to do it in my own home.