View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 03:37 PM   #16
Inactive

lindamh HB User
Re: What is everyones favorite perfume?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi303
For those that can't wear most perfumes, such as myself. Something you might try is The Healing Garden's White Tea body spray & lotion. You can buy it at Walgreens & CVS. It has a unique smell & I have had many compliments on it.
Are you saying this because most perfumes make you nauseous and/or give you a headache? I have to hold my breath to walk through the cosmetic/perfume department and tear out all those awful perfume samples before I can read the magazine.

Anyway, if so, thanks for the suggestion.

Also, for some more suggestions for those with the same problem, I often wear the Sparkle vanilla musk spray. It's by secret I think and cheap. I have another called Hula Girl that I found at Marshalls. I don't know where you'd get it normally. It smells like Ambrosia. Or fruit salad depending on your opinion. I guess food smells are less noxious.

I have a lemon grass and ginger body spray from Target that I love the smell of. It's not a perfume though and doesn't last. I've been looking for a similar perfume. I've tried making it with some essential oils, but I suspect what I made smells too much like vietnamese food.

Simple flower scents don't bother me much. Like a nice rose perfume.