View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User
Re: everything falling apart

Hi I know that those things your hubby said were quite hurtful and shouldn't have been said.....but I do agree that often things are said in the heat of the moment that are just not true. I know that I have said things in the heat of the moment that I wish I could have taken back.....the best we can do is apologize and try to do better.

I know that you are trying to do your best to get better and that is what you should continue to do. And that will be the best comfort you can offer your husband at this time having just recently returned from Iraq....that his wife is getting better. He must worry about you and your future and taking care of yourself is important to relieving his fears of how things will go in your future. So lay off the vodka and do what you are suppose to do to get yourself feeling better. When you are doing that you are showing your hubby that things will get better.

To ease your mind.....once my hubby said something in the heat of the moment that really hurt but I have learned as he did that we all make mistakes and say and do things that we regret. Just as you regret having drank that vodka, so must your hubby reget having said what he did. Forgive him and forgive yourself and try to move on to making things better.

((((HUGS)))) ~ Goody