View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
(female)

peggatypawz HB User
Re: SOS.HypoT & extreme moods? HELP PLEASE..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibaitnz
Hi there,
hope the day is going better now!! Yes mood swings are a problem for me as well. It makes you feel crazy that one moment you feel like your world is falling apart and others you sit back and wonder who that crazy person was and feel awfully ashamed that you could even have felt that way...sound familiar?

I have hashimotos hypo and going through changes again. I have always been prescribed antidepressants since before the diagnosis of hypo. Probably always have been somewhat hypo even before diagnosis. While I still have times when my world feels like it is falling apart they are farther apart and a lot more manageable. It has been 15 odd years since I have felt so bad that thoughts of the world would be better without me crossed my mind. Now my trouble is dealing with the 2 toddlers in my life and trying not to have too many outbursts with them and trying to get my hubby to understand what I am going through. Men find it hard to deal with us as we are usually the strong ones who deal with anything even when we feel like something the dog dragged in.

I am here to chat if you need to. Never feel alone
Tracy
YOU'VE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ! - EXACTALLY HOW I FEEL! - ( ACTUALLY NOT AT THE MO ! - QUITE HAPPY AT PRESENT! - ARHHHHHH !! ) I TOO HAVE 2 KIDS ! A FOUR YEAR OLD MALE WHIRLWIND! AND MY LITTLE 8 MONTH SNUGGLE ! - i LOVE THEM BOTH TOO BITS, BUT WHEN i'M 'oFF ON ONE' HONESTLY THINK THEY WOULD BE BETTER OFF IN CARE, CANT EVEN BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS, SOUNDS SO STUPID NOW, AS I AM A GREAT MUM, AND LOVE MY KIDS TO BITS, WHERE DOES ALL THIS HATE COME FROM? IM SO LUCKY MY HUBBY UNDERSTANDS, AND IS A GREAT ROCK, MY PARENTS ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND, OHHH I JUST DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING... YOU MENTION hashimotos..... i'VE TRIED LOOKING ON INTERNET, BUT CANT REALLY FIND ANYTHING APART FROM IT IS A CAUSE OF HYPOT.... WHAT IS THIS, KEEPS POPPING UP ON THIS SITE, BUT CANT UNDERSTAND..... Mmmmm MY BRAIN NOT WORKING EITHER!.......... aNYHOWS THANX SO MUCH FOR REPLY.........YOU'VE HELPED ME NO END ! tHANX