View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 11:34 AM   #7
(female)

peggatypawz HB User
Re: SOS.HypoT & extreme moods? HELP PLEASE..

TRACY. TANYA. JENNY. SUE.......
THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!......
Woke this morning to a MAJOR rawkus with my four year old son, I went totally over the top, as usual, but my hubby bailed me out... Ohhh 4 year olds can be so testing, esp mine !!! Thinks he knows it all, and im afraid Im as bad, and we end up shouting at each other.... ridiculas, shout at him, and obviously he's gonna shout back - learned behaviour...... See I even know the psychology behind it !!! Arrrrhhhhhhhhhh ! BUT........
Had a bit of Retal theray later with my much put upon hubby and kids ! All went well, myself and son did'nt antaganise each other, and we had a great time! Fingers crossed and it's still good ! My head is just starting to fog, but at least im aware of it !!! Another question.......
Does anyone have the feeling that they have to yawn to get a breath/oxygen ? Very strange ? I have always had this problem but have always put it down to asthma, today, im thinking its more because of the hypoT, as I cant get oxygen, but am not wheezing?... VERY ODD... Anyone else felt the same?
Again thanks for all your kind comments, I CERTAINLY will, keep on posting, WATCH THIS SPACE !!!! Thanx Again !