View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
(female)

levi'smum HB User
a little worried

hello everyone i am pregnant with my second child which is due in 4 weeks i already have my precious little man levi aged two whom has spastic quad cp. i am extreamly worried about this birth. with levis birth i had a normal pregnacy and a 24 hour labour with a two hour pushing session. the doctors where totally negligent during my labour and after the birth towards me and my son. i am within no doubt that these incidents( i will not get into it all unless anyone wants to know) cause my sons condition. but there is always that little voice in the back of my mind about it happening again. it was the best and the worst day of our lifes and with this baby i would just like it to be the best day. is there any chances of a woman having multiple children with cp?? i am also worried about how my little man will deal with his brother or sister over taking him and feeling a little out of place i will do everything i can to involve him in everything. is there anyone whom has had a healthy baby after a cp bub and how did they cope thanks for your time hope to get some advice.