View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 06:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: I was emotionally abused and have trouble dealing....

D31 - I understand some of what you're feeling because I too have been there. I've been in abusive relationships and I discovered that my partners had some issues of their own. One had borderline personality disorder, one had bi-polar. I'm so glad you have escaped that terrible situation. I know you feel alone, but you are FREE!!!!
you don't have to tolerate that bad treatment anymore. I'm so glad I'm out of those relationships. I read some very good books. The verbally abusive relationship, women who love too much, stop walking on eggshells.
I urge you to read some stuff, it will help empower you. I'm glad you're going to a group....it will help to connect with others in the same situation. Hang in there. You're moving in the right direction......don't look back. And so what if everyone else was right.....you're out of that situation now and you should be commended for it. Hold your head high! You're a survivor!