Thread: Devastated
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 05:54 AM   #15
(male)

KH2129rulz HB User
Re: Devistated

Thanks Melissa. Thanks to everyone on this board. You are truly a Godsend. After posting and listening to all you that you good people had to say, I woke up this morning feeling about 75% better. I'm still worried about the diagnosis, but it's no longer consuming my every thought. My mindset now is to deal with whatever it may be. If it is LC, then I know I'm in for the fight of my life. But I won't let it take me without a fight. I've fought thru adversity before, and won, so I'll just have to step it up a couple of notches. I've never faced anything like this, but somehow, someway, I know I'll find the strength. Also, Melissa, I plan on telling my children everything as soon as I get a definite answer. I couldn't leave them in the dark. They have a right to know. Right now I'm researching all I can. I'm devising a plan. If the good Lord's willing and it's something else then this research and expirience will be put to use. If I can help at least one other person, then it's all worth it. You should all feel really great because you've helped another person. Me!! If I hadn't found this board, I'd be a basket case by now. I have a couple of questions though. It seems as though I'm feeling every ache and pain my body has. Could it be my mind is playing tricks on me? Also, I've read that with the shortness of breath, you should sit up to help eleviate it. Well, it helps when I lie down. Either flat or on my stomach. Why backwards for me? Anybody else expirience this? Also, I've been getting short of breath more frequent. Every since the Dr. told me of the chest X-ray. Could that just be anxiety? Anyhow, I should get my CT scan results today or tomorrow. I'll be sure to keep you all updated. Again, thanks to ALL!!! You have already made a huge difference. Words can't begin to describe the grattitude. Ray