Thread: Devastated
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 10:19 AM   #18
(male)

KH2129rulz HB User
Re: Devistated

Thanks Lorrie. I know asthma is nothing to laugh at, but right now if that is what's wrong with me, then I welcome it. I mean, the asthma would be easier to control than LC would be to fight. Either way, I'm getting prepared for the worst case scenario. I'm changing my eating habits right away and I'm looking into various supplements. My grandmother has emphysema. Is that hereditery? It's funnny you speak of being from one certain part of the country as having a higher risk for LC. My Dr. told me Tues. when she found the nodules on the x-ray that since a grew up and have lived in the midwest all my life, that it's possible that I have "Farmer's Lung". I'd never heard of it. Still no way of knowing anything until my CT results are back. Supposedly today or tomorrow. A part of me really wants and needs to know the results and another part of me doesn't want to know. I realize I hHAVe to know so I can go forward, one way or the other. Thanks again for the soothing words of encouragement. My thoughts and prayers are also with your husband and family. Ray