View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 05:39 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Janmarie2 HB User
Re: Do You think Nutrition & Exersize Helps?

Faith, I am glad to see you posting as I have been wondering how you are. I don't get here everyday but have some time before work. I think nutrition and exercise are probaby not looked at enough by the medical world. I wish they would as I do believe they make a difference. They should give you a better quality of life during your chemo and hopefully more quality time. When I see the huge difference nutrition has made in my parents dog with Lupus I know it can help with so many diseases. ( The vets just gave him pills and they did not help much so I changed his diet and he is doing so much better..never got these results from pills!) I have met a man that has stage IV NSCLC and made nutrition and supplements apart of his program with chemo and Tarceva and right now he is NED and has been so for over a year.

I know all the waiting involved is hard to take but I am sure they need to know your body is strong enough to handle the chemo. Hang in there and know you are in my prayers. JanMarie