View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User
Re: Not quite sure what to do.

Yes, I agree on the "me" time. No matter what happens between you and Jon, you need to kick tony to the curb. I mean, I think it's the only self-respecting thing you can do at this point. How could not be a doormat going back to a man who makes everything your fault, refuses to take responsibility for his own actions, who holds that "make me mad like that again and I'll dump you" business over your head, who has his friends call you and tell you to move on because you're going to get dumped because he deserves so much better than you, and a man who flat out tells you to go for it if you find someone you like better. He's doing everything but actually kicing your butt out the door, because he hasn't got the courage and decency to be straight up with you, and he just wants you to go away without having to tell you and having to deal with the messy, uncomfortable break up talk. I think you'd be wise to not even give him the satisfaction of speaking to or seeing him ever again. "You told me to go for it, so I did." is all he needs to know as he watches you walk away. Once you have freed yourself from all the drama and stress this Tony has put you through and you're feeling like yourself again, then you can deal with whatever's going to happen with you and Jon. Good luck to you.