View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

lorriem HB User
Re: any care givers that need suport

Thank you Jan marie and Kim
After I wrote that post I was going to dellete it because I am lucky that My Husband is healthy for now and I sounded to self centered. Yes Kim we do visit CA twice a year and we Fly them here for xmas. We do plan our trips to Ca around My Husbands business trips.I do have family up and down the east coast but two of my sister's in law have brest cancer and my cousin's husband had colon and stomach cancer three years ago and thought everything would be ok in Nov he came down with LC also.They do call me but it is about them and I hate to bring up me ya know.My husband is lucky that the job he has now he can work anywhere so we have been looking for anything out west even vegas. Last night my husband saw on line a few places in palm springs but if we find a place we would have to sell our house and the market in Fl is very weak. Plus I want to be in an area with a good cancer hospital and great ONC.I do know that palm springs has a good cancer center that my friend goes to and Palm Springs to the SF bay area is a quick trip so we can see our daughter and grands. Thank you both for your support.We all share one thing in common cancer and Kim in the late 70's we lived in Irvine in a subdivision called Turtle Rock. I have wonderful memories of Irvine but my heart is in the SF east bay.