View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:21 AM   #4
(female)

SendMeAnAngel HB User
Re: Not quite sure what to do.

Thanks for all the advice, ladies. I went through with most of it.

As it would so happen, "Tony" came back from Brazil, and I avoided his calls. I eventually answered and told him that it was over. Unfortunately, he apparently had this revealation that I was the "BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO HIM", and he only wanted to be with me, forever, and was thinking of proposing. A little soon for that... yikes. He's really upset, and he keeps calling me to tell me he's sorry, and blahblahblah. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that our relationship was NOT meant to be. I couldn't stand being hurt anymore..

And as for "Jon", I told him how I feel. The feelings are mutual. But we're not in a relationship, and I don't think we will be for awhile. I told him that I had just got out of a relationship, and didn't want to get invovled too soon. Luckily, he's the type to take things slow, so there's no rush. He's also not too sure about the age difference, but he said that I am an amazing, beautiful, and caring person, and he wouldn't want to just let go of someone like that. Aww...

I'd like to keep my age undisclosed. Sorry about that.