View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 05:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: lost appetite from break-up, please help!

You shouldn't try to force yourself to eat foods that are making you sick. Try to just stick to a really bland diet of like mashed potato, cream of wheat, plain noodles, maybe jello, stuff like that at first. Try to have some chicken broth, too. Just eat a little bland for a few days until you feel like you can eat something more. I get nauseated a lot for no reason and I find eating bland for a few days helps.

Also, saltine crackers are really good for when you're having stomach problems. And there's an ingredient in coca cola that helps settle nausea as well.

As far as the break up is concerned, it's hard to get over that, but time will help you feel better. I've been through several really painful breakups myself where I felt really sick, too. But like I said, time helped heal and make me feel better. Just try to take care of yourself and don't force yourself to eat anything weird. It will probably make you feel worse if you do.