View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
(male)

JT1521 HB User
Weird head sensations now chest aches!!!!!!!!

Hi, I am wondering what these weird head sensations on the left side of my head are. About 8 months ago or so I had wicked toothache. This went on for 4 days. After I rubbed some gloves on it the toothache went away and the next day I noticed a weird feeling on the left side of my head. The side the toothache was on. I went to the dentist 3 days later and he did a root canal on my tooth. However, the weird head sensations haven't gone away. These sensations are not painful at all just very irritating. I looked up some stuff on the net and now I am thinking this has to do with Anxiety. I am not sure. I have had another toothache in between then and now that went on for a few days and then went away. Didn't go to the dentist. No insurance. This past week I have had chest aches that haven't gone away totally yet. The past few days I have noticed a dull ache also on my right side of the head. Comes and goes. Also a dull jaw ache that comes and goes sporadically. I am a 32 male, 5'11" ,245 lbs. Overweight I know. I have no idea what is going on I hope it is just anxiety related and nothing severe. I sometimes feel I am gonna have a panic attack if I don't find out what is wrong. The lack of not knowing drives me "nuts" sometimes. I have no medical insurance either or I probably would go see the doctor right away. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited by JT1521; 03-09-2007 at 01:31 PM.