Thread: im new on here
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 07:41 AM   #3
(female)

hebrew HB User
Re: im new on here

Hi im new, you sound like myself at my heaviest i have been 16 1/2 stone, size 20-22 i have yo yo dieted since i was about 18, being over weight gets you so down, and then you eat more, then their is ill diet tomorow, and then tomorow comes, and then you move the goal post again. I can loose weight myself for about a month, then i always slip into old habbits, i got down to 13stone in a year thanks to some tablets the doctor put me on. They were tablets that stoped your body from obsorbing all of the fat from your food, but you had to make sure you ate avout 10% of fat per meal or you needed the loo pritty rapid. I did well on these and the summer came, i was positive and thought i would do it alone. but gradually put weight back on, since christmas i have put on a stone. The doctors have now put me on a new tablet, and i feel so much better, i hate feeling hungry, and these tablets takes your apitite away, i have to remind myself to eat or i will feel week, i do get side effects from these but they lesson after a few weeks, my side effects are feeling sick, feel hot at times, and some times light headed, but for me i see results and they are doing well for me. These are called Reducill.