View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
(female)

pmarisa2009 HB User
help! is it possible i could be pregnant?

just called the hospital where i went on friday march 30th because of a closed head injury. i thought i could possibly be pregnant so i asked them to give me a blood test to find out if i was or not before i did the cat scan. i had my stomach shiedled anyway just in case before we got the results.
i had told them that my last period was feb 27th and that i thought i could possibly be pregnant.
what i forgot to mention was that i had bled on march 14th (didnt think it was AF until now) but i didnt mention it because i thought it was implantation bleeding because it was so light and short.
I just called them and asked them if it was a quanitive (measures the amount of HCG) OR a qualitive (which just sees if any is there and is yes/no).
they told me it was a QUALITIVE and it was negative.
since they thought if i was pregnant i would have been further along that was probably the reason they used a qualitive, thinking it would show up since i hadnt had a period since feb 27. but now that i know march 14th was a period and not implantation bleeding, could that have affected the accuracy of the results?

basicly what im asking is would march 30th had been too soon for a qualitive blood test to tell if i was pregnant if my last period was march 14th.

when i looked up an ovulation calculater, if it was correct, i had sex on the day i was supposed to ovulate and a day i would be fertile.

i ordered some HPT's from [url] (REMOVED ) [/url] that were really cheap but supposed to be extremely accurate (99&#37 from 4 days before missed period. but they are not going to be here till 5-7 business days. i think my next period should be (or hopefully wont come by)around april 5-10.

i just want to know if theres a possibility i could be pregnant!?

Last edited by moderator2; 04-02-2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: product names are allowed - websites are not!