View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Shyness, Low self esteem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyArcher View Post
Ironically, you're actually doing a lot of things right without even realizing it or meaning to LOL Girls are really dumb. Especially attractive ones who are used to having guys chase after them. This girl is probably intrigued by your seeming disinterest and reticence. She's probably wondering, "Hmmmm, what is it with this guy? Why isn't he slobbering all over me?" It's probably driving her nuts.

Really, it's all about attitude. There are plenty of unemployed, unmotivated, sad sack type of guys who can easily find girlfriends. But then, the people we attract, the people who actually want to be with us are usually a reflection on ourselves.

Gypsy - I had to say thank you for the laugh!
It's so funny, but so true! She's probably saying to herself.....hmmmm
how can I find out, what REALLY makes this guy tick! He's so mysterious!
But really, change your situation! Look for a job! Get motivated, maybe start exercizing. That will build your confidence and self esteem. Take the first step, just say hi! What's the worst that could happen?