View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 06:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rayefaye HB User
Re: hi, really looking for a solution to my neck problem

Hi lizabeth, I sorry to hear about what you're going through. Those doctors in Wilson are like some of them here in Johnston Co. a bunch of quacks. Maybe you should check out Pitt Memorial Hospital in Greenville, which has a better facility and it like Duke is to us compared to Johnston Memorial Hospital. I suffer from Cervical Radiculopathy, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and Cervical Dystonia which the first two deal with nerve damage in my neck, shoulder and arm. Cervical Dystonia is where I have severe and uncontrollable muscle spasms in my neck which can cause my neck to turn to the left and my shoulder will draw all the way up to my left ear. All of these conditions are very painful so you need to find someone who knows how to treat this conditions. Like I said if there is a way possible that you could go to Pitt Memorial Hospital even if you have to go through the ER maybe someone there can help you or at least refer you to someone. Because I have heard of the horror stories about Wilson Hospital and Pitt is a very good hospital.