Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 08:34 AM   #1
(female)

wmjsease HB User
Need help

I have been having extreme pressure in my head, and a lot of headaches. It's mostly between my eyes, behind my eyes, and in my nose, but my sinus's are clear. The pressure is making me extremely sleepy, and no matter how much sleep I get, I always feel like I'm going to fall asleep. My eyes are extremely heavy, and I'm scared of going places and doing things due to this feeling. I've had mri's of the brain, spinal tap, mra and brain angiogram, along with a lot of heart testing, and blood tests galore. noone can find anything except for migraines. This is ruining my life. the pressure is so intense and the sleepy feeling is more than I can take. I have 3 kids, and a husband that I need to take care of, and I can't because of this. My doctors are at a loss as for what this is and what to do. The only meds I'm on is Altenelol (very low dose), levothyroid, niacin, magnesium, fish oil, and a multivitamin. This has been going on for a long time. I also just started an antiobiotic for a severe urinary tract infection two days ago. I started peeing blood, and having a lot of pelvic pressure and pain. I have the pelvic pressure a lot anyway, and wonder if there is something below causing any of this. Please help.