Thread: Frequent nausea
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #1
(female)

dixiespixies HB User
Frequent nausea

Hi everyone, I'm hoping somebody may help me out with this, if not I appreciate anyone taking the time to read.

For ten years now I've been having a problem with frequent nausea. I would say on average I wake up in the middle of the night 4-5 days a week feeling like I'm going to throw up. As well often during the day I feel nauseous like I'm going to throw up. When I was younger I used to dry heave until I'd start to feel better. In the last six months or so I've come to be best friends with Gravol, especially at night so I can go back to sleep.

I really don't think that this is normal, and after ten years I'm finally deciding to ask about it. Also, I have a fear of throwing up so it makes this even harder.

I've spoken with my doctor, explaining that I'm feeling sick all the time (as well I get a cold about once a month) and he always tells me I'm fine. So basically I have given up going to doctors (I've been to about 4 different ones) because they don't seem to want to help me by running blood tests or anything.

Has anyone ever experienced, or know someone who has experienced this? I feel like I'm the only one.

Any imput is appreciated, thanks.