Thread: Limbrel Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: Limbrel Anyone?

DessertBloom,

One month was not long enough to get real benefit, only a hint that it was helping and then you might question it. If you take Limbrel for 3 months I believe you would see a big difference. Of course what works for one person does not always work for someone else. Also, the degree of misery would make a difference too, may take longer to get all the enzymes blocked.

Limbrel does not stop pain on a quick basis like aspirin or Tylenol does. Takes time to build up in the system and block the enzymes that cause inflammation.

Yes, Limbrel is expensive especially without insurance. I have been out the money upfront and still battling the insurance company to pay for the last prescription. If your insurance is thru employment or retirement thru company retired from, check with the benefits office and get them to help battle the insurance company, that is what I am doing.

Ask your doctor for samples. When I told my doctor the insurance company was dragging it's feet on paying, he said they had a lot of samples and would give me some. He gave me a month worth and I was very grateful.