Thread: lymph nodes?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 04:41 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

NY 1009 HB UserNY 1009 HB UserNY 1009 HB User
Re: lymph nodes?

it makes me happy Katestar to hear that young woman like yourself are being intelligent to remember to do monthly checks. it's so important.

my oldest daughter age 23 JUST went to her lady dr. for ladies, (gynocologist) and had a pap test done. she went for another reason though. we were expecting the card to come in the mail telling us everything was fine but instead when I got home from work the other day, there was a message from her dr. stating that her tests are back and she needs to go over them with her.

her pap test came back positive. there is a pre-cancerous condition going on and the HPV virus is the cause of it. are you familiar with the name of HPV?
I think all young woman by the age of 18 should learn about this virus and should be made aware of getting yearly exams also.

just to let you know this in case you aren't aware. I figure if I can help one person out there, I've helped maybe save a life.

they're just starting to put commericals on t.v. here in New York to make young woman aware and I couldn't be more happy to see this marketing effort.

I hope you have a healthy and happy life.

sincerely,
Linda