View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 05:18 AM   #1
(female)

amanda70 HB User
Only made it 11 days

Hi all,

Well, I felt I was doing so well and then on day 12 got really depressed (don't even know why really) and went out and bought a pack. It felt like I was posessed and just couldn't stop myself, it felt that if I didn't smoke I would just cry all day non stop and how would I look after the children when they come home from school, how would I do anything? What is with that? How can you feel so positive as though this is it and then suddenly crash the next day? That was yesterday and I have smoked less than I used to but already feel awful health wise from smoking. My chest feels so heavy, I have a sore throat, I stink of the smoke! Yuk! I feel like I let everyone down, most of all myself and I just so want to quit again but I feel so scared that I just can't do it. Gosh smoking is hell! Sorry to be so grim and thank you to everyone who supported me. Well done to everyone who is doing well with their quit. Don't be like me, just don't give in to the demon! Stay strong and hopefully I can join you again soon.

Cheers
Amanda

Last edited by amanda70; 06-14-2007 at 06:27 PM.