Thread: Friday
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User
Re: Friday

Greetings! Today seems to be a nice lazy day at work. That is quite a change from the rest of the week. Sadly I do have to stay a little late today, but it is just because I have to be here physically in case anything goes wrong. The time has passed nicely today. I even have the US Open playing on another one of my monitors here

The weather today is more storms. I don't mind that tonight as long as I get a good drive home. I hate driving in the rain! I'm hoping this weekend stays nice so i can get all that lawn work that has been piling up.

I'm finally sleeping better, which is a great feeling. Not being able to sleep and only getting like 3 hrs of sleep was really starting to suck and bring down my days. Sleep is so important to every aspect of our lives. Something I have learned in hard lessons heh.

I got the train tickets and the rent-a-car finally taken care for next weekend's Fla trip. I always wait till the last minute to do things it seems heh. At least it is done and 1 less thing I have to worry about. Now if i could finally get myself to take my car in for a oil change.