View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 08:42 AM   #3
(male)

timmy0257 HB User
Re: girlfriend has sticky/smelly stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf80 View Post
What type of smell does it have? If it's a fishy odor, than I'd say possibly. It also depends on where she is on her ovulation cycle, since vaginal discharge changes in the cycle to improve chances of pregnancy, since the vagina is typically an inhospitipal place for sperm, so the discharge changes to help the sperm survive. I would say for her to head to her GYN to get checked out for BV or a yeast infection. Also it could be your ejaculate that causes the smell, because ejaculate is not ordor free, so when mixed with vaginal secretions, it usually creates a strong odor.

If the pain is caused from lack of arousal, then more forplay would help that. Again, she should see her doctor and will get it figured out. Good Luck

Leaf
Its not really a fishy smell at all. I cannot explain it unless I smell it again, and we are not having sex until this passes. I do not ejaculate in her either. The pain is deep in her vagina, and not because of lack of arousal. She describes it as an irritation on the wall of her vaginal cavity, similar to a cut or something.