View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #1
(female)

dizzy45 HB User
Lightbulb If you are fighting depression - Try this test

Hi Everyone

THIS IS THE TEST

I too am fighting depression, have been for a long time, but a strange thing happened to me at the weekend and now I feel as though I am getting better for the first time. Try the following test:

Think of something that you want to see, feel or hear. It could be a certain colour balloon in the sky, a certain colour feather in your hand or to hear from somebody that you haven't heard of from a long time. Picture that thought in your mind, exactly how that object would look or the person you would like to hear from. You really must believe with all your might that it is happening, that you can see it, feel it or hear it. Think about how you would feel if this thing happened. Hold that thought, feeling and belief for as long as you can. Think about it as much as possible and how happy it would make you feel.

Then see what happens. It could take a couple of hours, a couple of days or a couple of weeks. If something out of the extraordinary happens to you, as it did to me, please let me know.

Dx.

Last edited by dizzy45; 07-06-2007 at 09:33 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to dizzy45 For This Useful Post:
FM1992 (07-25-2011)