View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
(female)

Jules77 HB User
Hi Everyone, My story

Hello,
I am 39 yrs old and have been told I have fibro by 2 Rheumys and another said no that I have RA. I have had symptoms for it seems like my whole life but 2 1/2 years ago I woke up with flu like symptoms and horrible joint pains that never really went away. I don't really have pain in my muscles but I do have a burning and "twitches" sometimes. My pain is almost always my joints like knees,elbows,fingers,wrists, sometimes every joint. I go into flare ups where I feel extreme fatigue and horrible horrible joint pains.I do get some swelling and alot of stiffness. I have so many other symptoms like mental fog, anxiety, severe fatigue, IBS like symptoms, dizziness, nausea, bladder issues, very sensitive to noise and smells, so on and so on. I actually work for a Dr (family practice) who thinks I have RA( I respond well to steroids most of the time). I told the Rheumy that I don't have muscle pain and they said that there are muscles that surround the joints that are causing my pain. And when I go into a flare I have this one spot in the middle of my back but a little lower feels like my spine that has intense burning.It's always the same spot. About 4 inches long. I have always felt "fragile". I am kind of in denial so what do you think this could be? I forgot to add that I get horrible pain in the bottom of my feet where I feel like I can't take another step.

Last edited by Jules77; 08-05-2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a symptom