Thread: MS Contin
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 07:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: MS Contin

you might do better down on the pain management forum a scroll on down the boards here.there are many people who do take this med for their chronic pain as well.just had a few thoughts here tho.have you started ANY new meds at all(including any OTC meds or herbals) in correlation to just when this 'feeling' started even a few weeks before?it wouldn't hurt to follow up with this with your doc.there are some tests you could have done to see if a source of this can actually be found.i too would take a good look in the brain.many 'issues'that can stem from something within or wrong in the brain and the outter layers surrounding it,could possibly be causing these types of symptoms to show themselves(my brain aneurysm never gave me any actual headaches,but alot of really weird sensations and just plain strange "feelings' inside my head).it is just one possibility that should be at least ruled out.that can be done with just a contrasted MRI in most people.but this needs to be brought to your Rxing docs attention.i hope they can find the reason for this soon.please keep me posted.marcia