View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 07:42 AM   #46
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Problems, and then some more problems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICC View Post
Ryan , Your medical knowledge always amazes me. I didn't realize that so many things could/would cause lung damage. There are some prayers coming your way that you don't have one more thing to deal with. AND even you you need the cane I am praying for success with the stimulator to take your pain away. I don't think either of us will ever have a full working body anymore. I guess we need to settle for pain-free and most parts working??? Sad but true. The best we can be. Mind and body. Will be thinking about you. Take the time you need to recuperate fully.

Grasshopper
Grasshopper:

Whatever I don't know, I research the heck out of.

The second set came back normal but there was a different technician interpreting the films.

Nevertheless, I set up an appointment to see the doc on Tuesday to discuss this.

The antibiotics that I am taking could have cleared up the "situation" in my lung(who knows at this point).

Sadly, you are correct Grasshopper; ourv bodies will never be the same but we can hope for the best.

Funny thing; the stimulator is flowing current in the exact location I have the weakness.

Am in pain from the surgery but the meds are helping(Tylenol #3 is laughable but the Percocet seems to do the job;only if I take 2 at a time).

I'm praying for both you and your husband.

Daggone cervical is bothering the heck out of me also; hoped to have posted more.

We will talk soon.

Blessings,

Ryan