View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 09:29 AM   #5
(female)

jrmcdaniel201 HB User
Re: Help Wanted: Endometriosis

Hi everyone, Hi Julie I am 26 and have an appointment scheduled with my ob tomorrow I am guessing that he is going to put me in for the laparoscopy to diagnose me with endometriosis. I have always had problems with my period and I tell you what it has been awful, I also bled for 6 months one time after the depo shot and have always had trouble with b/c. I am on no b/c right now because they are just trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with me. My guess is that it is endo after reading about it. My mother has fibroids and her problems stopped after menopause. She was never exactly diagnosed with endometriosis but I am almost sure that is what she has too. I however can't wait that long, I have bleeding after intercourse, and for the last week and a half I have been on 650 mg of darvocet and 800 mg of motrin for pain, I have been in the emergency room 3 times doubled over in pain and they can't see anything wrong because they have yet to do the laparoscopy and see that way. I guess what I am trying to say is I feel your pain. Just reading and seeing that I am not the only person in the world that is having problems has helped me, my husband, God love him, is clueless. I too feel like a victim of my own body and there is nothing I can do about it, except pray. Good luck and I will keep all of you in my prayers.
Mathew 11:28