View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
(female)

btrfl1964 HB User
Talking New To Board! Low and high reading question

Hi, I just started doing sugar readings at the request of my primary doctor. In the morning my levels are running about 80-91. I feel real shakey, nervous and like my thought process is not quite right. Once I eat I tend to get a spike in the reading, anywhere from 156-270, this will happen within the half hour, and then at times will drop just as fast back into the 80's. When the reading seems high I tend to get headaches but when it drop in the 80's I feel shakey, and like I will pass out if i dont eat, I feel all I am doing is eating to try to feel good. I feel completely bad almost all the time from these drastic changes in my blood sugar. When I stand I feel dizzy, I am hungry all the time, thirsty, have to urinate all the time, feel fatigued. I have an appointment set up with a Endo, but not until Oct. 4th. It is so strange one day my levels will remain high, the next day it will jump all around, and this is when I feel real bad. Any ideas?? Thank you so much for helping this newbie!!
Brenda