View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 05:13 AM   #2
(female)

mycatwillow HB User
Re: Weekends are Hard

I love my weekends. It's my time to destress from a hard week. I find work difficult because there's so much opportunity to screw up. I know I'm too hard on myself, but I'm working on it. Sometimes on my weekends I have plans and sometimes I don't. Sometimes if I don't have plans I feel like a loser with no friends, but then I remind myself if I really wanted to be around people I could call someone. Usually I can find something to do and sometimes I need a weekend to myself. But overall weekends are my favorite part of the week.

The best advice I can give you is to not think so much about what is going to happen with this guy. Just let things happen naturally. You have no control over what this guy does. He has a life and sometimes things happen that have absolutely nothing to do with you but may affect his behaviour towards you, so if it doesn't work out don't blame yourself. Keep living your life independant of what this guy is doing. Take it one day at a time. I know this all sounds very "cliche", but it's true. You need to be yourself, no matter what happens with this guy.

Just my opinion

Last edited by mycatwillow; 09-09-2007 at 05:14 AM.