View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 07:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: What could it have been?

sounds like a good plan.it appears this doc is very narrow minded and just isn't looking at the whole picture here.if these 'episodes" were actually followed up with the head pain only on one side,i would say that they most likely would be connected,but its not doing that.when i first started getting my migranes way back in the 70's(13 years old)i used to get this really freaky blocks of numbness that would start in my finger tips and then slowly work its way up my arm.it was absolutely crazy.i have not had that in a very very long time.but there can be some really off the wall types of "auras' pre headache.that much i do know.even getting an MRI done on your brain and c spine could show a possible issue that could be triggering this.but you have to also have a doc who is actually willing to listen and do things for you to try and come up with some answers or you get nowhere.if your doc wont listen to you,then by all means,see another who might be a bit better.some docs just think they know everything ya know?i realistically just cannot see your current one as being the type who is willing to test and rule out things.good luck with a new doc.i do think that is your best bet right now.please keep me posted,K? FB