View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Anger and Forgiveness

Hello all,

I am new to this particular board and am wondering if someone can offer any advice for my situation.

On July 27, 2005, my life was changed forever by a motor vehicle accident that was not my fault.

To this day I have had two lumbar related surgeries and will most likely need cervical intervention.

I live in constant pain and the progression of injuries have added additional health concerns onto my plate.

This has not only affected me but also my daughter, who I have full custody of.
-------------------------------------
I founded a non profit organization(to help students), was a super, inventor of two board games, a computer program(on paper) and test preparation kit.
Was writing a children's book and was even PTA President(had to eventually resign due to injuries); the list goes on and on.
-------------------------------------
How do I control the anger enough to forgive the driver,"witness" and insurance company, who are all lying about the events of said accident?

The "this is business as usual" angle provides me with no comfort.

How do I manage my anger, when I feel that I have a legitimate right to feel this way?

Phoenix