View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Anger and Forgiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannah View Post
Hi Ryan, it seems that the anger is tied into the loss of your ability to be productive?
Dear Sannah,

I understand that I am not the same person that I was prior to the accident but the inability to do what came so easily is frustrating.

You know that I offer my opinions and advice here but what you don't know is even that is a task in and of itself; yet I try (sometimes I feel that I try too hard and possibly confuse a few people along the way).
------------------------------------
Also, I have an issue with a prominent psychotherapy center in my area.

Since I had a history of using "dual substances" I told them that part of my treatment plan could include a random urinalysis.

One of these came back positive for opiates, which I have never touched.

The psychiatrist looks at me in disbelief and says "it says what it says" and then the therapist chimes in with him.

Long story short, I was peaved and found that the culprit was an opiate derivative prescription I was taking.

I received no apology or anything, even after showing them that they were wrong, so as my trust level left, so did I.

Then I receive a letter stating that I missed too many appointments and the suggest a MICA program for me(the nerve) and ban me for two years.
---------------------------------

Ryan