View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
(male)

jayboy HB User
more questions Roxicodone 30mg or dilaudid (hydromorphone)

I've been asking questions the last few days on this site. Now I'm taking roxicodone 15mg because it's cheap. It helps early in the day but after activity I am beginning to struggle. My doctor mention dilaudid 4mg instead of the roxicodone because it is cheap as well.

Would I be better off raising my roxicodone to 30mgs or trying dilaudid 4mg's. Doc gave me a two week script of 90 roxi's 15 mgs and wanted me to stop by the office and get another script if they were not working.

I really need something stronger. What would you recommend the roxi 30's or the dilaudid 4mg. Is the 4mg strong enough in your opinion. Please any input would be great. I'm struggling from a failed CHARITE DISC replacement as some of you know. I have no insurance and I'm trying to get healthcare assistance for scripts and surgery so i can get back to work. I'm hoping to find a med that reduces my pain enough but doesn't knock me out with that euphoric feeling. Someone mentioned methadone but I have heard some bad things about it. Thanks, Jason