View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
(female)

kr045 HB User
Alone but not...

I'm 33, married, no children. I have no one left on my side of the family, on my mom's or dad's sides. My husband's family is distant and they don't talk to each other.

My husband is ill, they don't know what's causing it yet, but they are considering it "serious." He's blue from just above the chest, up. I have no where to turn to talk and I'm really scared I'm going to lose my husband too.

My mom passed when I was 12, my dad when I was 24, my brother when I was 27. I have no friends near me because we moved to cross-country a few years ago and between work and attempting to get a college degree, I haven't had time to deal with finding/making friends. And honestly, before this point, I never really felt the need because my husband and I are very close. His mom passed away 3 years ago. Her and I were close, she was like a second mom to me

I feel alone, yet I'm not. I don't want to upset my husband with this, he has enough on his plate without my worries as well. You'd think by now I'd be used to this feeling, but it's really hitting me now that I have no one to turn to for even just a chat.

Anyone else felt like this suddenly? How long did it take for it to pass?