View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 06:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
Re: Alone but not...

I am so sorry you are going through this...
it seems perfectly understandable that you would feel alone and scared...
you lost so many people close to you at such a young age...and now your husbands health is threatened....

I just lost my husband to cancer about 3 months ago... I have a 15 yr old daughter...
my mother has lived near or with me all my life... I am 44. but this year of all years she decided to move to VA...she just left on Monday. My father lives in VA as well...so now both my parents will be on the opposite coast
all my grandparents are gone and I have no brothers or sisters...

I have 2 SIL's and 1 BIL but havent been too much in contact with them
they all live about 1-3 hours away from me....
my BF lives about an hour away.... so I do know what you mean about feeling alone... my husband and I kind of kept to ourselves b/c we didnt need anyone and now he is gone and my daughter has her own life at 15 with friends etc etc....it is all a big adjustment for me...

I know it is hard with your husband... when my husband was sick, I didnt want to burden him with my feelings... we knew he was dying and I knew he had enough to deal with without worrying about me..so I had to put on a brave face and only "get emotional" in the other room...or in the car on errands...it was hard...I can totally understand all you are going through...

again I am sorry...I wish there was something I could do or say to help you

I will just give you a cyber hug ((((kr045)))) and hope and pray that the drs figure out what is wrong with your husband and that it can be treated and cured