View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:08 AM   #18
(female)

kincaidj HB User
Re: ankle injury getting worse - familiar?

Thank you for posting and your support. I am very sorry to hear about your situation but glad that your knee surgery went well. Sometimes I think I am so lucky that mine is so minor/new still and I have been diagnosed early, within two months of injury. I am also glad to know that I am not alone with this, so thank you. I have read through some of the CRPS boards and will likely end up moving over there to continue with the support group it provides.

I went for my first functional assessment the other day, NOT fun! Plus, I am wondering (will post this question on the other boards), if the people doing the mobility and strength assessments on me are going to be the ones doing the physio, should they not have some understanding of what it is they are dealing with? Sorry, I will continue this line of posting in the other group.

I really just want to say to everyone here that things are starting to happen. As to how well they are carried-out, we shall see. Thank you everyone for all your insight and support throughout this portion of my diagnosis. I will, however, be moving over to the CRPS boards. Wishing you all the best. Sincerely, J.