View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 05:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Please just one question here?

i am living proof that you can have some pretty major destruction going on in both kidneys and the liver and have absolutely perfect labs in all areas.my damage only has showed(thank god so far)in my ultrasounds(and organ size).i have very heavy extensive cystic damage that has replaced and displaced alot of healthy tissue within my kidneys and they are now over three times their normal size,BUT my labs have all been absolutely perfect.within the middle of the normal range in all,not just barely within the norm.still freaks me out to see my labs then see my US.freaky stuff.it all depends on just what type of real damage you have going on and where it is located.that would determine just what is actually being affected and would show up in the labs that way.the human body truely is an amazing little compensatory machine.marcia