View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
(female)

anajdlee1964 HB User
Bi Curious Boyfriend

I have been in a relationship with a man for about 2 months and I have grown to love him immensely. Yesterday he told me that he has, as recently as 6 months ago, been engaged in oral/non-penetrating sex with men he met through certain clubs. Needless to say, I was and am at a loss for words. I do not know how to handle this. He tells me that he is not gay; he was curious. After questioning him over and over again, he told me that he has had about 6 partners. He said it is not something he needs to do. He wanted to try it and did. He didn't hate it. It was ok to him. Although he said it is not something he needs to continue to do.

I am hurt, crushed, surprised and horrified. I do not know who to turn to about this. I love him so much and the thought of not having him in my life is killing me. HOWEVER, the thought of him doing that with men is killing me.

Please, if you can give me any help on this I would appreciate it. I am a healthy, active woman who feels as if my heart is being ripped out of my chest.

Thanks for any OBJECTIVE advice.

Thanks.

Last edited by anajdlee1964; 11-07-2007 at 08:42 AM.