View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: Bi Curious Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by anajdlee1964 View Post

Thanks for any OBJECTIVE advice.

Thanks.
What puzzles me is this man's openness and sincerity. Why on earth did he tell you about those events? You didn't find out anything and confronted him, but he spontaneously talked about it.

What also puzzles me is the number of times he engaged in the deed if he describes himself only as curious. Why did he have to try so many times to satisfy his curiosity? Did he satisfy it at last? And why did he run the risk of doing it with men on the internet? Ok, he did it before he met you, but who knows he got some disease from those encounters? Did he have any test to ensure that he's still health?

This is all very contradictory. Your bewilderment is perfectly understandable.

You want some advice? Difficult to say what. My first idea is run away. But wouldn't that be indelicate? Deny it as you may, he was honest and straightforward. Why should you dump him immediately? As if he were the plague?

On the other hand, yes, he exposed you to some real risk, and this is difficult to overlook. But again he probably ignored how great the risks of spreading disease to you could be.

Why don't you spend some time away from him so as to sort out your feelings? Go to meet your friends, busy yourself with other people and things, etc... certainly time will tell you what to do. Two months is not a very long period of time. You hardly know him well. If you make your mind to part, you will soon get over it, as you are an active person.