Thread: Where I am at
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:45 AM   #19
Inactive
(female)

Pri Lily HB User
Re: Where I am at

trg....

It took years, and me losing everything...and I mean everything, for me to get where I am today. I was either raging at someone, spending money that I didn't have (was homeless for 2 weeks), laying in bed for years at a time, or a combination of some or all...sometimes a few times a day.

I was exhausted all the time, just from being alive.

You are your best Doctor. You know that you are exceptionally intelligent. The fact that you're in the condition you're in attests to that. I have found, in my experience with other people, that the more intelligent they are, the more sick they get. What has happened to us, offends our sensibilities way more than that of the average person.

For me, the urges would be the first order of business....Seroquel, hitting myself over the head with a bottle....whatever....I hate those......mo....things. Oh, and convincing myself that I haven't done anything to deserve the urges in the first place. They really are a habit, like smoking.

I think I'm done for now.....just rambling I think....time for medication...can you tell?

Lil